[pianotech] OT Animal name game

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 07:18:18 MST 2010

After reading all the "Paul" puns, it brought to mind a word game I read about in a newspaper over 40 years ago. I was working at Steinway at the time and I challenged my co-worker with the game. Within about 3 weeks we had a list of over 100 titles and phrases (unfortunately I lost it) with an animal, bird or fish substituted for one or two words in the title or phrase.

Here are 4 examples to get your mind working.

Song title: "Aardvark" a million miles for one of your smiles....
Song title: "Pig" 'o my heart.
Song title:  My melon"collie" baby.
Phrase:  "Ram" I right or "Ram" I wrong.

Not to add to many kb to the list, keep it simple. Tell whether it's a song title or phrase - Write your song title or phrase and give you name.

Al -
High Point, NC