[pianotech] Artist Benches

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Fri Feb 5 17:11:45 MST 2010

Paul:

I got some Chinese made benches less than 10 years ago from a “Bench World” company.  They were cheap in the worst sense of the word.  Don’t be tempted!  There are some Italian benches (I have one at home) that are nice and not too expensive, but cheap is frequently not economical.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu<mailto:dporritt at smu.edu>