[pianotech] Damper Assembly

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Fri Feb 5 12:11:29 MST 2010

I have a client with a 1894 Steinway Upright.  Two of the damper assemblies are completely gone.  I will be ordering replacement levers, heads, blocks and flanges for this.  However, after looking through both the Schaff and Pianotek catalogs, I cannot find the damper head that matches this assembly.  I have attached a link with a photo, and any assistance you guys can give would be helpful.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4043/4332453701_3df9607693_m.jpg

Thanks!

Matthew