[pianotech] Yamaha Hammer Suggestion

Steven Hopp hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 08:23:53 MST 2010

Gentlemen,

With all due respect to the vast knowledge and experience this list holds, I appreciate your continued discussion on this subject.  As tends to be the case in this forum we answered the question and then found fault with the person or person's need to perform better or become more educated.  In a brief question in an email it is impossible to relate all of one's thoughts towards an entire project.  I simply wanted to know if there were any suggestions for hammers for this piano based on someone else's experience.  I realize there will be work to do beyond glue....

I do not claim to know it all but it would be nice to not have reticence when it comes to asking questions.

My armor is up.  Respond if you must. Thank you to those who have kindly given valid suggestions.  I'm going to work.....

Steven Hopp

Midland, TX