[pianotech] Bohemia Pianos

Rob Mitchell tpa2sfr at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 4 16:04:20 MST 2010

I stopped in a dealers showroom that I had not visited before.  We chatted
for a while and he seemed to really be pushing Bohemia pianos, saying in
particular how much better value they were than equivalent sized Yamaha's.
I understand that they're part of Bechstein now.  He talked about the
quality materials, including Renner action and hammers, Roslau strings, etc.

Anyway, the ones on the floor sounded nice enough (except for a horrible
pedal squeak), but I don't have any customer history with these.  Does
anyone have some longer term experience and could comment?  Thanks.

Rob

Mitchell Piano Service

(415) 994-1030

www.mitchellpianoservice.com <http://www.mitchellpianoservice.com/>