[pianotech] Hardening Hammers in Pearl River Continental Console?? ?????

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 07:53:30 MST 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 7:52 PM, pgmilkie at juno.com <pgmilkie at juno.com> wrote:

> [...]

My thanks to you all for your advice and your comments.
I was there yesterday to refresh myself on the tone of the piano, fix a
sluggish key and to reassure him that all would be taken care of.
It really is a mellow sounding little piano and I feel it's a shame to do
anything to it. I believe I will try some weight and filing to start.
I had already talked to him about
www.Adapt-A-Stand.com<http://www.adapt-a-stand.com/> since
Ken is a member of our chapter.
.

He did tell me that the students in the back row, in his large choirs are
having trouble hearing the piano so I guess it's not just him.

Updates will follow, thanks again,

Mike

--
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404