[pianotech] Helping a late PTO members family

bppiano at aol.com bppiano at aol.com
Wed Feb 3 23:23:26 MST 2010

Hi All, this posting is to notify readersof the opportunity the help a family and yourselves out simultaneously.   Late PTG member Russell Kempa passed away a couple of years back and his widow is trying to deal with the small shop he left behind.   The is a "Schumacher" grand disassembled, a Rockwell/Delta radial drill press, too numerous to detail assorted parts and supplies, felts, players piano parts, ivories,  complete sets of hammers, pin, etc, etc, etc...  you get the picture.  He way very organized  having most of his collection labeled. The widow would prefer to have someone come and collect the entire project in mass.They are planing an selling and moving.   Please contact me though email or phone (719-635-1472).   I'll handle it or probably give you to the family patriarch to handle further details.

 I told them the PTG brotherhood are a decent bunch.  There're not expecting aloft so please be fair.

Bruce Pennington, RPT
Colorado Springs, CO
bppiano at aol.com

=