[pianotech] Yamaha Hammer Suggestion

Steven Hopp hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:49:37 MST 2010

Hello List,

I am looking for a suggestion of new hammers for a Yamaha C7.  It will be used in a small hall (seating less than 300).  The preference would be for as full and rich a sound as possible with a crisp high treble.  I would hope for hammers that would not need extensive voicing immediately.

Has anyone replaced hammers and have any experience or suggestions?

Thanks,

Steven Hopp

Midland, TX