[pianotech] Website Launch

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 3 15:28:46 MST 2010

When he starts complaining about the honky tonk sound and could you make it softer, you'll wish you had convinced him to wait or I would file the hammers before I would lacquer...certainly worth a try a few notes.   Not just removing the cup of the hammer, a good layer.  Let-0ff?   Is the blow distance about right?   This is not a soft, ala Steinway hammer to begin with...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044