[pianotech] Wurlitzer Spinet key rail removal

Clayton Bean's Piano Biz pianobiz at verizon.net
Wed Feb 3 08:15:36 MST 2010

Hi Anna,

Thank you for your response. The Wurlitzer I'm working on is not the standard type.
It's keystop rail doesn't unscrew - instead, both ends fit into rabbited slots which are cut into the case itself. There is sidewards play but not enough to free the other end of the rail. Can't find a deeper cut-out slot to move it further sideways to release the other end.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Clay