[pianotech] hide glue mixtures

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 2 19:54:38 MST 2010

Terry,
Good to have you back. Your story about the 33 stitches really sent chills
up my spine! Yikes!!
Now, to your question....No, I do have a few pounds left, but I'm
"hoarding" it for special apps.<G>
I now have some new glue called 192 High Clarity, which I'm really getting
to like. It has a minor amount of stringiness when first heated, but that
goes away quickly. It has a great pot life and good adherent qualities,
(the one thing we want more than anything else<G>). I bought 50 pounds of
the stuff, so I do have that available. Oddly, the price has not changed
hardly at all. (I haven't checked since the stock market tanked....afraid
to.<G>)
Best Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)