[pianotech] How to mix up a batch of hide-glue (hammer hanging)

Steven Hopp hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 11:58:56 MST 2010

Ron and List,

I too am a hide glue rookie.  I am awaiting my first order from Pianotek which will be here tomorrow.  So is there any advice (Ron) to make my work with this companies glue as successful as possible.  I don't want to order more at the lower gram weight and wait another week to start the hammer job I need to complete.  Your help is appreciated.

Steven Hopp

Midland, TX