[pianotech] Double leg Truck install

Conrad Hoffsommer choffsommer at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 05:44:43 MST 2010

My sentiments, exactly.  If you MUST maintain the sanctity of original legs, I wonder if cabling the beastie to the spider (like shipboard pianos) would be a viable option. Eyebolts and angled cables to stabilize?

There's a reason those kids are institutionalized. Wuudja like to see a $&$ D with evidence of splintering?  Trying to create foolproof piano/spider interfaces only creates more determined fools.

Conrad Hoffsommer