[pianotech] Piano dolly question

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Feb 1 23:09:37 MST 2010

Well, it is a Francis Bacon suggesting that solid scientific inquiry into
the problem trumps the sanctity of holy artifacts, even at one's own
expense.  Many good ideas in this thread, thanks all for preventing me from
just passing the problem on to Ilvedson (at least for the moment).

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com