[pianotech] PayPal for Pianos

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 21:01:42 MST 2010

Terry

Why not have the rebuilder send a transfer to your account from his bank? I'm sure his country's bank should be able to handle a transaction like that. (Let the banks talk to each other. You don't have to give your checking account number to the guy). What ever fees there are, get reimbursed.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
94-505 Kealakaa Str.
Mililani, Oahu, HI  96789