[pianotech] FW: Re: re Weber player grand

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 30 11:21:14 MST 2010

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I

flourishing olde piano rebuilding shop. I have been rebuilding those "old
beaters" for over 30 years. It has served me well. The ratio was 10
uprights to 1 grand, for many years. Now, it is more like 5 to 1, but still
there is interest. My philosophy or "sales pitch" is that I can make an
olde upright play and sound better than most new uprights on the market
today! AND! Because of the original Beauty, it will look 10 times better
than those Black Plastic POS's that some makers call pianos!! AND! I can do
it for around HALF the price of those butt ugly things. ( I am including
the better makers in this scenario<G>)
> Your area might be different, but I doubt it. It just takes positive
approach and skill to make them ole beaters be beautiful again.
> Regards,
> Joe
>
> Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
> Captain of the Tool Police