[pianotech] a topic revisitted

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 12:37:26 MST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to treat myself to a new tool case with wheels hopefully.  I know we've been here before on this topic on different occasions, but I thought I'd ask for recommendations again. I'm not looking for anything fancy necessarily or expensive. I need something that will hold a lot, won't be too heavy yet easy enough to get around with since I use public transit so much  If I have to go into bad areas, at least it won't be a dead give away that it's a tool box like the one I already have. I know some may say, "search the archives." To be quite honest. how do we even find them? lol  Thanks again

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com