[pianotech] J.D. Weickert hammer picture

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 14:50:44 MST 2010

    Jurgen Goering at Piano Forte supply found this on a piano he services and was good enough to send it.  I have been looking for one for quite a while.  The very top of the hammer is worn so there is some small part missing. If any body else has a good shot of a complete one of these I would love to see it.
    It is usually displayed on the first bass hammer.
  Thanks

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Ronsen Piano hammers