[pianotech] All words and no action......

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Dec 13 13:39:41 MST 2010

On 12/13/2010 2:02 PM, Alan Forsyth wrote:
> *Of course all this brings up the question of when is a piano not a
> piano? Is this one just another great big heavy metal guitar with 235
> strings to strum.*
> **
> *Plucky*

For way too much of the public (yes, a volume measurement, like gravel),
it's furniture first, cost next, and the actual instrument is a totally
unknown incidental.

They tell me that hydrogen is the most abundant substance in the
universe, but I'm not so sure. I think they've overlooked ignorance and
just don't know any better. Every single one of us has an infinite but
slightly different supply.

Ron N