[pianotech] Baldwin ConcertMaster CD tray

Wally Scherer afinetune at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 16:11:55 MST 2010

A customer with a Balwin R piano has a ConcertMaster mounted under the left side of the keyboard. It's one with a Floppy drive and a CD drive. The CD tray came out when I wasn't looking and I accidentally bumped into it. (I guess I must have brushed the eject button as I passed in front of it.) It doesn't go in and out freely, so I had to force it in.

Questions: Has anyone else had this problem? What's the procedure to fix the CD tray so it moves in and out freely as it should?

Wally
A FINE TUNE - Piano Tuning & Repairs
Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator
5020 Canal Drive, Lake Worth, Florida, 33463-8014
Telephone: 561-432-4121
Web page: http://aftune.angelfire.com