[pianotech] Grand dolly suggestion

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 21:54:26 MST 2010

An option you might want to consider, since this is an EX player, is to install new legs on the piano. It's a bit of a hastle, and will require you to flip the piano upside down, install new leg locks, and refinish the legs, but that will insure the dolly will fit properly, without modifications.

Just a thought. :)

Wim