[pianotech] Inverted soundboard

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Mon Dec 6 23:42:10 MST 2010

Well, that thought certainly does come to mind. I don't remember the details
of the Model 6000 all that well but there should have been at least 12 to 15
mm of clearance between the ribs and the backposts with the board completely
flat. Seems to me something went wrong somewhere either during construction
or later.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication