[pianotech] Invoice forms - here's mine

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Dec 1 11:50:43 MST 2010

It used to say "Invoice", but I changed it to tone it down. I do have a
different form that I mail to non-private-home ventures (e.g. restaurants,
churches, schools, retirement homes.) It also (currently) says "Statement",
but it would be very easy to change it on that form. No one, Absolutely No
One, has ever challenged me on it (until today...) !

But really, thanks for the input!
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN