[pianotech] square grands

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Aug 26 18:24:57 MDT 2010

No, very different beasts. It kinda looks like a smallish square
grand. The treble and tenor tuning pins are along the front edge of
the plate, much like a modern grand and the bass tuning pins are
angled from the front of the piano to the left rear corner of the
piano. It has a modern grand action - again, the treble and tenor are
in the normal configuration, and the bass part of the action is angled
to the back of the piano - the bass keys get longer as you go down to
A0 to reach the action.

Terry Farrell