[pianotech] Loose hammer head felts.

Allen Wright akwright at btopenworld.com
Tue Aug 24 16:46:52 MDT 2010

Many years ago (pre-super glue era) I had success using Titebond and
spring clamps on unglued hammers in old or inexpensive uprights ...it
wasn't necessarily pretty (clamp marks on the low shoulders of the
hammers) but they seemed secure and worked fine afterwards. Superglue
sounds like a better/quicker solution.

Allen Wright