[pianotech] Fw: customers

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 19:44:37 MDT 2010

When asked, I will say tune once a year for the piano, twice a year for the player, and once a month for me! Usually gets a smile and will start a conversation that will reference location, use, age, etc all of which can be considered as to how often a piano "needs" to be tuned.
Chuck

I would reverse that. Once a month for the piano, twice a year for me, and once a year for the player. The piano needs, we could use the money, but the customer doesn't hear it.

Wim