[pianotech] repeat business

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Mon Aug 23 16:38:24 MDT 2010

Maybe manufacturers should put computers in pianos like they do with cars.  So then it can be programmed to malfunction at a certain date.  They get away with it with cars, maybe it's something to be considered for pianos.

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com