[pianotech] repeat business

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Mon Aug 23 15:38:38 MDT 2010

Well said, Todd, but unfortunately our most people don't use their piano to
go to the grocery store, take the kids to school, go to work or vacation.
It just sort of sits there and doesn't appear to do anything constructive
until we sit down at the keyboard.  Until a piano starts to have - in the
mind of the client - the same utility as the family car, periodic
maintenance will always take a back seat.

Tom Rhea, Jr.  Piano Technician

Rhea Piano Service

(757) 373-0284

  _____