[pianotech] Spinet Hammer Butt Springs

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 23 07:14:16 MDT 2010

I've only done this job once (about 25 years ago) and had no problem installing the springs, guess I didn't pull hard enough. Maybe having done some needlework helped my judgment. It's always nice to know potential pitfalls of a job, but sometimes they're a little over-rated. My older brother and sister would always have me go down into the basement first--I didn't realize that there were monsters down there... :-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT & sacrificial lamb
near Peoria, Illinois