[pianotech] Repeat Business

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 23 06:45:42 MDT 2010

Thank you Paul and Tom,

It's nice to hear that I was able to help.  Thanks for letting me know.  For
me, it has always been best to set up and contact them as I suggested.  I
can't count the times they are greatful that I called.  "Oh, I was just
thinking I should call you, I'm so happy you contacted me.  That is such a
nice service you provide."  It makes me feel great and also makes it all
that much more worth while.  Besides, it also eliminates most last minute
requests for tuning "before Sunday."

Jer