[pianotech] Boston gp-156

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Aug 22 21:58:23 MDT 2010

They break at the tuning pin when you are tuning. They break at the
agraffe/capo during playing. When they break at the hitch, there is a
problem with the wire, usually rust. Since this is a newer problem I suspect
rust is  not the issue, it was a manufacturing problem that weakened the
wire and it is now showing up. Call Boston, talk to tech  support, ask for
their opinion, but push to have them replace the set.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802