[pianotech] Bosendorfer 275 Castors

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 22 14:05:57 MDT 2010

Hi,Ric and Dale!
For your information:all Leg Casters are made by Renner people.
They keep a good records of what kind of casters were used by which
manufacturer and what Piano Models.
I would contact Renner Co for help on this one.
If you can send me the Damaged one-I might be able to help you with my
inventory..
Good luck!
Isaac