[pianotech] repeat business

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Fri Aug 20 07:55:56 MDT 2010

That is good, Paul.  I do the same.  However, there are those once or twice per year instances where you will be late, to which a phone call is appropriate.  Since I have a GPS, it takes the guesswork out of knowing what time I will be at the appointment.  If the time time is 8:45, and I have an appointment set for 9 AM, and my GPS is showing an arrival time of 9, I will immediately phone the client to let her know I will be there at 9:05.  The key is to call BEFORE the time of your appointment time.

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com