[pianotech] repeat business

Chuck Vetter soundsgreatmusic at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 18 13:23:05 MDT 2010

Daniel,
There are millions of very intelligent and talented people in the US who are "un" or underemployed. Often times, the greatest difference between them and those who have "made it", isn't always talent or intelligence, it is persistence and refinement of your methods following observation. It is the same for marketing as it is for work skills. Unless you really feel as if you are not cut out for the profession, keep after it until you find a way that works.
Chuck Vetter