[pianotech] (no subject)

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Wed Aug 18 10:49:33 MDT 2010

I have found that people like talking to me personally rather than a
secretary , wife, or someone who works for you.  I have always called, never
sent post cards, as you still wind up having to call to schedule an
appointment.  Occasionally some write me an email to schedule but not often.
I spend a lot of time just keeping my name in circulation just because I
call and leave messages.  Keeps me fresh in their minds.  I started in 1962
and it has not failed me yet.
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician