[pianotech] Webb Phillips' passing

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Sun Aug 15 17:23:40 MDT 2010

Oh Ruth, what sad news.  But I know it is a relief from a lot of pain and
difficulty for Webb.

Webb was truly the life of the party, and a solid background worker, for the
PA state PTG organization for so many years.  He truly left a legacy behind
with that organization, and with all of the individual technicians he
influenced over time.

Don Mannino

P.S. The earlier web link didn't work for me.  This one might work, though:

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/obits_detail/article/27/2010/august/15
/wilbur-j-phillips.html