[pianotech] Webb Phillips' passing

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Sun Aug 15 16:01:04 MDT 2010

Ruth,
	My heartfelt condolences for your loss. This seems to be a difficult
year for many of us. Having lost my wife in the beginning of June, I'm now
in PA attending a funeral for her Aunt. We've lost brethren this year too!
It's a tough year. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers. He will
be missed!

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com