[pianotech] shades of gray

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 15:59:01 MDT 2010

.Can we get this conversation forwarded to the appropriate person on the
journal staff? Concidering the median age of piano tuners, I would imagine
this is not a unusual problem, just an under-reported one.< Kurt Baxter

Kurt, and all. I sent an e-mail to the editors (Ed Sutton and John Granholm)
and the photo layout man (Clint Sears) to let them know of this
conversation. Hopefully one of them will be able to respond knowledgeably.

And Ron, I truly am impressed. Is there any topic you don't have a wealth of
knowledge about? Chuck Behm