[pianotech] Petrof Specs

Scott Gray pelican2 at gmx.com
Fri Aug 13 14:08:35 MDT 2010

Hi John,

According to my Piano Action Handbook by Randy Potter, RPT The Petrof V
(155cm/5'3") grand has a Key height of 64mm and hammer blow of 46mm.
hammer let off of 3-1.5 mm and key dip of 10 mm.  In fact all the Petrof
grands (V,IV,III) have the same specs.  The model II and I have a 10.5
mm Key dip.

Scott Gray
Montana
sunlitedreams.com