[pianotech] shades of gray

kurt baxter fortefile at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 13:16:51 MDT 2010

> Does it say in the Journal which font is used?

Not that I could find, but according to whatthefont.com it's either "Bembo"
or "Aldine 401". Both these fonts are similar to Times New Roman, and
somewhat lighter weight.

... That makes for a whole lot of white air in the type, which makes it fuzz
> into gray visually. You've got a legitimate gripe.

Can we get this conversation forwarded to the appropriate person on the
journal staff? Concidering the median age of piano tuners, I would imagine
this is not a unusual problem, just an under-reported one.

[k]