[pianotech] shades of gray

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 12 21:01:40 MDT 2010

I agree with you too.  It is not as easy to read as it could be.  We pay for
our journal too just like those that place ads and we are the technicians
that make the PTG the PTG...

Easier is better as far as I'm concerned but, I imagine that perhaps it
might be less expensive this new way?  I don't like it either though.

Jer Groot