[pianotech] pinblock drilling clamp

Shawn Hansen kayceemusic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 20:28:08 MDT 2010

Tis true.
It will be "centered" when I finish the feed, but I would rather not move
the pinblock with the drill bit while drilling.  The bit will bend and that
side pressure in the hole is just not what I am after.  One drilling, one
clean hole for me.  Granted, this is with the pinblock out of the piano and
on a drill press.  I have not tried the in-piano method, though I hear it is
stellar.

Either way, I am sure practice makes great.

Shawn

--
Shawn Hansen RPT
certified piano technician