[pianotech] Quick and easy fix!

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue Aug 10 22:55:19 MDT 2010

Most people spend way too much money buying spoilers to get an aerodynamic downward force on the rear tires for better traction, but you have to go way too fast for that.  I just load it up with bricks and get the same effect!  :-)

For tailgaters and car thieves, I use the trunk monkey... :-D

http://www.trunkmonkeyad.com/4qt.htm