[pianotech] Thou Shalt Not

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sun Aug 8 12:13:30 MDT 2010

That's a good one!  I've tried many different signs around here.  Nothing
works.  Students just seem to think the sign on the piano is a cup holder!

Paul

From:
"David Stocker" <firtreepiano at hotmail.com>
To:
<pianotech at ptg.org>
Date:
08/07/2010 04:37 PM
Subject:
[pianotech] Thou Shalt Not

I was called last year to appraise a piano as Jenna, the owner, was
putting her estate in order before succumbing to cancer. The family
eventually decided to keep the Baldwin grand, but they were all very proud
of this sign their mother kept on the piano. It gave me a good laugh.

David Stocker, RPT
Tumwater, WA
 [attachment "Thou shalt not put anything on this piano.pdf" deleted by
Paul T Williams/Music/UNL/UNEBR]