[pianotech] rcs design considerations

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 08:51:32 MDT 2010

David:

Correct me if I have misunderstood (I'm sure I needn't say that), but I was
 under the impression that the rim characteristics didn't play much of a
part in panel design. Have I confused this with rib notching into the rim
issues? Thanks.

Paul

In a message dated 8/5/2010 9:38:47 A.M. Central Daylight Time,