[pianotech] Tuning lever

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Wed Aug 4 20:12:41 MDT 2010

From: "Mark Purney" <mark.purney at mesapiano.com>

><SNIP>
> And if anyone sees a copycat product that looks like a Fujan (but with an
> inferior head design), please consider supporting the true inventor who
> worked so hard to develop the concept and bring it to us. In my opinion,
> Steve deserves to reap the benefit from his innovation, which has elevated
> the performance of the most important tool we use in our trade.

   Mark,
 I agree with your post. I can't comment on the performance  of that other
lever or the ethics behind it's conception but you are right on in your
praise of Steve. I have met both Steve and Charles Faulk and I will be both
pleased and honored if my venture ever reaches the respect and acceptance
that both these fellows and their products have achieved.

Tom Driscoll RPT
Designer , manufacturer , marketer and janitor of the name yet to be
determined CF lever