[pianotech] Tom Driscoll CF tuning lever

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Wed Aug 4 14:17:37 MDT 2010

  Isn't it good that there has been this "great leap forward" with the
principal tool of our trade.  I bought a Fujan three years ago, and love
it. And Allen Wright was so kind as to let me try out his Faulk CF lever
(and he tried my Fujan).  They're both so good, and it's great now to
have a third model on the market.  Perhaps CF will become the generally
accepted standard for tuning levers, and heavy steel shafts may die
out!  It's excellent that, even if piano manufacturing is much dminished
in the UK and the USA, people are still putting careful thought towards
innovating the tools of our trade.

Best regards,

David Boyce