[pianotech] Tom Driscoll CF tuning lever

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Wed Aug 4 12:12:48 MDT 2010

Don't say that. You are making me feel old.
I still use my two Hale hammers, one with the long tip for grands. One in constant use by me since 1975.
It was one I got from the estate of an old piano tuner, so who knows how old it is.
The other one has the nylon handle, and I got it in the 80's, it has a #2 tip in it, and I can't remember the last time,
I had to put in a different size tip.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia