[pianotech] Seeking Steinway AIII (long A) scale info

Ron Overs sec at overspianos.com.au
Mon Aug 2 01:20:49 MDT 2010

Hello all,

A potential customer is interested in a Steinway model AIII, and I
would very much like to see a copy of the string scale, should one of
you folk be willing to supply me with a copy. I don't know of any
examples of this model in Australia.
My private email is: ron at overspianos.com.au

Haven't been in contact for a while. I am currently building the new
upright piano design which I presented at the IAPBT conference last
year.

Regards,
Ron Overs
Sydney