[pianotech] tightening balance hole was Bouncing Bostons

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun Aug 1 17:37:24 MDT 2010

Concept alert noted. Back in the 70's a tech told me to use tightbond and
not elmers glue for hanging hammers cause 'the elmers had a high water
content and the job would require much more "burning " to stabilize.
Another myth out the window it seems.
I suppose now you'll tell me the tone wood does not come from the north side
of the trees!. <G>